About this artwork
This is a painting using acrylic on canvas. I created the background flowers then let her emerge, interacting with the patterned background ground, letting the best bits show through. I love the way this process challenges me to work with unexpected elements. It adds surprise and suspense to what unfolds. She is bold yet delicate, Oriental yet western and all of my favourite colours at once.
- Available in A3 (Edition of 40 ), A2 (Edition of 30 ) or A1 (Edition of 20 )
- Supplied with a digitally signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- Presented on acid-free, archival cotton Photo Rag Giclée paper with a silky smooth finish, from Hahnemühle the world’s oldest mill who have been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years
- We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
- Free global delivery with tracking & insured shipping
Shipping and returns
Orders are dispatched with FREE GLOBAL SHIPPING within 3-5 days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 2 weeks to the UK or Europe and in 2 to 3 weeks to North America. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right. More information here.